Atwater Estate Vineyards Sweet Chancellor

« Back to wine list

Volume Discounts*

QuantityWine PriceCustom Labels
240+ Bottles $11.99 each (20% discount) FREE
120+ Bottles $12.37 each (17% discount) FREE
60+ Bottles $12.74 each (15% discount) FREE
24+ Bottles $13.49 each (10% discount) FREE
12+ Bottles $14.24 each (5% discount) FREE
1+ Bottle $14.99 each $15.00 Setup
*Volume discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
Wine Type: Red Wine
Varietal: Blend
Vintage: NV
Bottle Type: 750ml Bordeaux Style
Alcohol Content: 11
Tasting Notes: A sweet red wine lover's dream! We blended French American hybrid grapes Chancellor and splashed it with a touch of Cayuga. The result is dynamic, bright, and fruity with luscious flavors that can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime. Serve chilled with pizza!
Production Notes: All of the varietals in the blend were crushed, pressed and allowed to ferment separately in stainless steel tanks.
Composition: BLEND: 82% Chancellor, 18% Cayuga
Sweetness: 6.5
Appellation: Finger Lakes
pH: 3.27

today show wine label


The Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda


Need just labels?

Need Just Wine

Custom wine labels for any occasion


Call Us 1-877-824-9463 toll-free   Hours: M-F 9:00 am-5:00 pm PST   Email Us
stay in touch